Laboratory of toxicology
We conduct tests to determine the degree of toxicity of substances and chemical products
SCOPE OF TESTS PERFORMED IN THE TOXICOLOGY LABORATORY
All research carried out in the Laboratory of Toxicology are performed according to the actual OECD guidelines and in accordance with legal requirements in Poland.
Acute toxicity testing
1. Acute Oral Toxicity – Fixed Dose Procedure – OECD 420/EU B.1.BIS
2. Acute i.p./s.c./i/v/ Toxicity – Fixed Dose Procedure – OECD 420/EU B.1.BIS
3. Acute Oral toxicity – Acute Toxic Class Method – OECD 423/EU B.1.TRIS
4. Acute Dermal Toxicity – OECD 402/EU B.3
5. Acute Dermal Irritation/Corrosion – OECD 404/EU B.4
6. Acute Eye Irritation/Corrosion – OECD 405/EU B.5
7. Skin Sensitisation – OECD 406/EU B.6
8. Bovine Corneal Opacity and Permeability Test Method for Identifying chemicals Inducing Serious Eye Damage and chemicals Not Requiring Classification for Eye Irritation or Serious Eye Damage – OECD 437
Subacute toxicity testing
1. Repeated Dose 28-day Oral Toxicity Study in Rodents – OECD 407/EU B.7
2. Repeated Dose 28-day i.p./s.c. Toxicity Study in Rodents – OECD 407/EU B.7
3. Repeated Dose Dermal Toxicity: 21/28-day Study – OECD 410/EU B.9
Sub chronic toxicity testing
1. epeated Dose 90-Day Oral Toxicity Study in Rodents – OECD 408/EU B.26
2. Sub chronic Dermal Toxicity: 90-Day Study – OECD 411/EU B.28
Chronic toxicity and carcinogenicity study
1. Chronic Toxicity Studies – OECD 452/EU B.30
2. Carcinogenicity Studies – OECD 451/EU B.32
3. Combined Chronic Toxicity/Carcinogenicity Studies – OECD 453/EU B.33
Reproduction toxicity testing
1. Prenatal Developmental Toxicity Study – OECD 414/EU B.31
2. Reproduction/Developmental Toxicity Screening Test – OECD 421
3. One-Generation Reproduction Toxicity Study – OECD 415/EU B.34
4. Extended One-Generation Reproductive Toxicity Study – OECD 443
5. Two-Generation Reproduction Toxicity – OECD 416/EU B.35
We also carry out research involving individual research projects.
Contact us now and find out about the customised offer tailored to the needs of your research project.
In the Toxicology Laboratory, we conduct experimental research that allow us to assess the toxicity of the tested chemical substances, including pesticides, pharmaceuticals, veterinary drugs, industrial chemicals, feed additives and more.
CLASSIFICATION OF SUBSTANCES ACCORDING TO GHS
The tests performed in the Toxicology Laboratory are used to classify chemical substances and mixtures in terms of toxicity in accordance with the global system of classification and labelling of chemical substances and mixtures (GHS system).
Expert Quality Assurance
Check why our Partners and Customers are satisfied with the quality of research.
In our laboratories, tests are carried out by well experienced professionals holding required qualifications.
The laboratory conducts physicochemical tests, performs analytical instrumental determinations as well as stability tests.
The laboratory conducts research on the impact of products on aquatic and terrestrial organisms.
The laboratory performs a histopathological assessment for toxicological tests conducted in our laboratory, as well as to the needs of other research units.
The laboratory conducts research on the effectiveness of biocidal products, both for professional and home use.