Laboratory of physiochemistry
Research of laboratory are carried out in high class of instruments according to optimized methods and standards
The range of research which are carried out in laboratory of physicochemical
Polish Pharmacopoeia, EPA OPPTS 830.6302 Colour, EPA OPPTS 830.6303 Physical State, EPA OPPTS 830.6304 Odour, ASTM D 1535-01 Test Method for Specifying Colour by the Munsell System, ASTM D 1544-98 Test Method for Colour of Transparent Liquids (Gardner Colour Scale)
12. Particle size distribution (sieve analysis) according to: CIPAC MT 170 Dry sieve analysis of water dispersible granules, CIPAC MT 58 Dust content and apparent density of granular pesticide formulations and laser diffraction method according to CIPAC MT 187 Particle size analysis by laser diffraction)
26. Determination of dose of the aerosol product per one application according to: Manual on development and use of FAO and WHO specifications for pesticides
1. Accelerated aging according to: CIPAC MT 46.3 Accelerated Storage Procedure
2. Low temperature stability according to: CIPAC MT 39.3 Low temperature stability of liquid formulation
CropLife Technical Monograph No 17, 2nd Edition, EPA OPPTS 830.6317 Storage Stability
4. Storage at the temperature and humidity indicated by the customer
We also carry out tests on individual requests.
Contact us now and find out about the offer tailored to the needs of your company.
Methods and standards
regulation (EC) No 440/2008 (REACH – test methods)
regulation 528/2012 EU
standardized and own validated methods
methods and publications of CIPAC
US EPA guidelines
methods ordered by clients
Expert Quality Assurance
Check why our Partners and Customers are satisfied with the quality of research.
In our laboratories, tests are carried out by well experienced professionals holding required qualifications.
The laboratory conducts research on the impact of products on aquatic and terrestrial organisms.
The laboratory conducts tests of toxicological properties, both in vivo and in vitro.
The laboratory performs a histopathological assessment for toxicological tests conducted in our laboratory, as well as to the needs of other research units.
The laboratory conducts research on the effectiveness of biocidal products, both for professional and home use.